- GRI, GREEN
- License #:
Your best life begins with a home that inspires you, but you also need a home that fits. Have you noticed lately your home is not quite right for you anymore? It may be too big or too small or you want to move to a new neighborhood or even buy a second home. But wait! First you have to sell your current home or investment property and you have questions. How long will it take? How much is it worth? How do I pick a new neighborhood or the right neighborhood for my investment and deal with the whole process?
That's easy - Kevin is a subject matter expert who can assist you with every aspect of your goals and objectives. With 20 years of knowledge in the Greater Palm Springs area, Kevin is your consultant and advisor on what it takes to make your home sell. Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. He can make your home attractive to its ideal audience with staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls will make the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast and for top dollar.
Now you and Kevin can get busy –
• Picking the right neighborhood (Kevin believes that choosing your neighborhood is just as important as the house).
• Choosing a new home or investment property that you love and meets your needs.
• Financing, inspections, closings, and more - Kevin is on top of it all.
What does that mean to you in the end? Your new home looks perfect and best of all, you sigh with pleasure every time you walk in the door.
Here's Kevin's Story in His Own Words
One of my favorite quotes goes like this..."Everyone has a purpose in life...a unique gift or special talent to give to others. When we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals".
I've always had an interest in creating something from nothing. Whether it was building a fort or clubhouse in the backyard or writing and producing TV commercials. From this desire I grew to retain an understanding for logistics and organization. Taking on many roles in Television Commercial Production, I honed my logistical and organizational abilities, while also feeding my original interest in creating something from nothing.
20 years ago, I left that field, taking all I had learned, and embarked on a career in real estate. As a REALTOR® I get to use the marketing, writing and organizational abilities, I honed in advertising, which I enjoy much more than the long days shooting TV commercials. In the time I've been a REALTOR® I've had the opportunity to manage agents and offices in California and Hawaii, and even owned a Real Estate franchise. However, out of all that what I find I enjoy the most is helping people find a place they can call home.
Why you should choose Kevin As Your Realtor
He strives to be the best in customer satisfaction, integrity and has the drive to provide you with the best service possible. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, first timer or seasoned investor, determining your motivation and timeline are key aspects that will help set the tone for the transaction. Once determined, He’ll keep you safe and focused on the goal while confronting potential problems proactively so that you can pursue specific results with clear deliverables.
Long term experience - He has have lived in The Greater Palm Springs Area for over 20 years and knows this area extremely well. Buyers often have questions about the communities: “How do the schools compare?”, “Is it windier in certain parts of the valley then others?” "What's the best way to get from Palm Springs to La Quinta?" He welcomes any questions from his clients and gets the answers.
- Care for the valley and its environment - Living and working in a world class resort destination like Palm Springs for the last 20 years, he's watched the valleys demographics change dramatically. Our full & part time residents have brought revitalization, innovation and a new appreciation of what the valley has to offer. At the same time his love and admiration for the valley has grown to reflect the importance of our impact on the valleys environment and what we’re leaving for our descendants. As a GREEN certified REALTOR®, he can guide and educate you on the many advantages of making sure the indoor environment of your next home is a healthy and efficient one.
Knowledge of real estate transactions -Not only does he know our local market, but also eats, breathes, and lives it. He knows the active listings, the coming soon inventory and is always more than happy to preview a listing for his clients. Also, over the years, he has developed a stellar reputation with the other REALTORS®. They know that he knows his stuff. Because of this, REALTORS® are glad to work with him on the other side of the transaction which makes it easier to get buyer’s offers accepted and to get seller’s counter offers agreed to.
- True enjoyment for helping people -His mission is also to be positive, helpful and enthusiastic at all times – focusing on solutions, not challenges. He takes care of business first and foremost but has fun and true enjoyment for helping people in the process. For all sellers, anticipating market trends and analyzing the best way to market your property is a service that is of paramount focus to him. For seasoned sellers or investors his duties will include analysis of current real estate investments, as well as procurement and disposition to maintain and grow your portfolio.
Whether you are selling, buying, or investing – Kevin is your choice. He is on your side and will be there to help and support you through this process.
When you have a home to sell or buy – call, text or email. If I don’t answer, leave a message. You will have started down the path to meet your goals.
With an 89% repeat and referral client base, Kevin has successfully negotiated contracts ranging from $79,000 to $5.6 Million.
Here's what some recent clients are saying about his service...
Mick Neves - Buyer
"I had been looking to buy a condo in Palm Springs for over a year and half without any luck to find the perfect place to live. After working with Kevin for about 10 days he found me perfect home that filled all my check marks and more. With his 20 years of experience I highly recommend Kevin to help you sell or find your new home".
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Bruce Stout & Roland Bruntz - Buyer & Seller
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Kevin was masterful at selling our property. He diligently researched similar sales in the neighborhood, appropriately priced our home, aggressively advertised it, and sold it in a month. We will use him over and over again in the future".